We are always welcoming new patients into our practice and we are committed to making your dental care a pleasant and unique experience.
When you contact our office to set up for first appointment, please feel free to let us know if you have any questions, requests, or concerns. We will do whatever we can to accommodate them. After discussing with our staff and selecting which type of dental appointment best suits your needs, you will be able to start some of the paperwork by selecting the “Patient Forms” button from our home page. Upon completion, they can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Completing these forms before coming to the office will best streamline your appointment. Currently we are asking patients to check in from their cars upon arrival due to COVID-19.
Your initial appointment will include:
- Time for us to listen to you about what are your goals and desired outcomes of your dental treatment. This also the time when you are able to ask us any questions or you concerns you have about your care
- We will go through your medical history and discuss your past dental visits.
- A comprehensive exam
- Most patients receive their dental cleaning at the first appointment, unless we determine that it would be in your best interest to return for a follow up time to have your cleaning completed.
- In some cases, if patients are looking to have a lot of work done, or need a lot of dental treatments, we may ask you to come back for a 1 on 1 consultation with the doctor.
Insurance Reimbursements and Payment Policies
- Many of our patients have dental insurance and most of the policies differ in benefits. It is our goal to streamline the insurance billing process for our patients. Therefore, our policy is as follows:
- Prior to any treatment, we will provide you detailed information regarding your care, treatment sequence and financial investment. As a courtesy to our patients, we will submit insurance claims on their behalf.
Worried about your gluten allergy?
- All of the products used in our office are 100% gluten free
- Many products used in dentistry, are already in fact gluten free. However, sometimes prophy pastes (the stuff we polish your teeth with at a cleaning) and fluoride varnishes will contain gluten. We have ensured that the products we use are 100% gluten free, and guaranteed by the manufacturer.
- If you would like any further information regarding the products used in our office. Please give us a call!